Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Sahara with just over 6000 miles and I've noticed lately that the brake pedal seems extremely soft with a lot of travel. Dealer checked out booster and master cylinder and said everything checks out o.k.

Has anyone else experienced this? The brakes do grab and stop the vehicle, it just seems like there's too much travel in the pedal with little resistance.

I'd appreciate any suggestions/feedback.

Thank you!

·
Retired Moderator
101,544 Posts
My 2013 currently has approx. 12,000 miles on it. My brake pedal feels the same today, as it did when it was new.

My neighbor, is having the same issue with here 2014 JKUR, as you described. I know that she has a appointment with her Dealer, to get it checked out. I'm not sure on her mileage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Called and spoke with service this morning. They said that I could come by and take a drive with the service manager, but they will not consider any service until they determine that something is wrong. I still think that there's too much pedal travel and the brakes are grabbing on the late/soft side. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not a tech but I immediatley think that bleeding may help? I'll stop by the dealer in a day or so, do the test drive and see what they say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts