Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed rockhard 4x4 transfer case and engine/oil pan skid plates. They are both of great quality and heavy duty. All the bolt holes lined up perfect, no problems. One issue i had was getting my arm/hands up to tighten the bolts that hold the support brackets to the motor mounts. Another set of elbows would have helped or if I was a contortionist. Both plates are heavy so this is a 2 person operation. I didn't have another person so I used my motorcycle lift which worked beautifully.

A couple of nights ago I installed a full set of grab handles by Suprise Straps. The 8 piece set (key ring not shown) was $150 and any color combinations you want. Another quality product that has form and function, made here in AZ. Their website calls it the, "everybody hang on set" or as I like to call it, the "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!" set.

I'm quite happy with said purchases. When funds allow, next will be the rockhard 4x4 gas tank skid plate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts