Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased yesterday 6/5/15.
All stock right now...got the Quadratec Mats with subwoofer cutout and trail antenna on order...looking into other basic must haves, and will chronicle here....feels good!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,523 Posts
Enjoy!

As above, post some pictures. :happyyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And it begins...

Purchased yesterday 6/5/15.
All stock right now...got the Quadratec Mats with subwoofer cutout and trail antenna on order...looking into other basic must haves, and will chronicle here....feels good!!!!
To start with, I called Mopar and got the hardcopy owners manuals sent over, they got here today!
Mopar handles put in.
Fabric/Carpet protection installed, ordered these- Quadratec Mats

14254 0357 07 QUAD LINER TRIPLE COMBO 14- JK 4DR W/SUB

I am researching lots of stuff right now and am trying to prioritize what I need to get first! I also have a vertically challenged co-pilot so rock slider/steps are a necessity. We want to get some summer beach time in with the new Rubicon and as I see it I need a few more things as bare minimum before hitting the sand:

1) Safari Mirrors/Mirror movers (undecided)
2) Bikini Top (Spiderweb Shade probably)
3) Ace rock sliders to work with the factory Rubicon rails...(open for discussion)

Anything I missed please feel free to share ideas with me...thanks!

Kevin:awesome:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so after much discussion and research I believe the Co-Pilot has won this round and we are going to be getting the Rock Hard RH-6008 (Flipped) Rock Sliders, of course to do this you have to order from the factory but the install looks fairly straight forward. I will be hanging on the factory rails. I hope that it doesn't take too long to arrive once ordered...
more to come....

·
Registered
649 Posts
Gratz and welcome to the family! I was going to suggest those sliders since I have them. Not the flipped ones but still. Best ones for the price range I believe, and LOVE how they cover up the ugly pinch seems. Let the fun begin :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok so after much discussion and research I believe the Co-Pilot has won this round and we are going to be getting the Rock Hard RH-6008 (Flipped) Rock Sliders, of course to do this you have to order from the factory but the install looks fairly straight forward. I will be hanging on the factory rails. I hope that it doesn't take too long to arrive once ordered...
more to come....
They are actually Rock Hard part # RH-6009 for the JKUR...have them saved in the cart for next payday :)
My Spiderwebshade (Orange) came in yesterday...I have it unfolded and warming up in the sun..trying to make it just a little more pliable for the install that is about to take place after the morning coffee..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts