Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock Unlimited with Rough Country 2.5" Sport Series 2 coil spacer

2015 Rubicon Hard Rock Unlimited with Rough Country 2.5" Sport Series 2 coil spacer lift on 305/70r17 Terra Grappler G2 and Rugged Ridge 1.5" wheel spacers. Very happy with how it came out.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
How do you like the terra grappler g2

·
Registered
113 Posts
So you only had to spend $1500 and your jeep looks absolutely bad ass... Great job, I love it...

How was the ride effected by lift and tires?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks GREAT!!! Congrats! That is my favorite color.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Total cost was just over $2000 (five tires, lift, wheel spacers, and install), but I sold the stock tires for $650. So right at $1350 net cost.

Ride is great. Just like stock. Maybe a little better actually since the Nitto's are an AT vs. the BFG mud terrain. Gas mileage took about a .5 mpg hit on highway driving. About 1 mpg around the city. Totally worth it to me.

Now on to the next mods!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wasn't thinking about the install, still a great deal...

Whats next on the mod list, gussets, lca relocation brackets, light bar?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wasn't thinking about the install, still a great deal... Whats next on the mod list, gussets, lca relocation brackets, light bar?
I'm thinking next up will be LED headlights and fogs, bumper hoop and lights, AntennaX stubby antenna, black mesh grill insert, lock pick and reverse camera, and tint.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for posting this I just bought a UHR in silver and wanted to do exactly what you did and was wondering how it would look. Dont worry I have black top and blach fenders so I wont totaly copy you :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for posting this I just bought a UHR in silver and wanted to do exactly what you did and was wondering how it would look. Dont worry I have black top and blach fenders so I wont totaly copy you :)
No problem. Copy away!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just ordered a hard rock. There weren't any on the dealer lot to look at and I have been reading about all the features. Somewhere I read it has a special instrument cluster, is that true and if so.....can you take a picture? We just had a school bus total our JKUR Gecko and we are all feeling lost without a jeep in the family driveway.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought it all looked great, just wanted to go bigger.

I have since swapped the wheels out to 20x10 Fuel Mavericks with 35x12.50 Toyo MTs. I also added a 1.25" body lift (with bumper relocation brackets so no gap!) to give it a little extra height without the issues normally associated with a nearly 4" lift. It looks perfect now. Will try to get some pics up this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts