Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time Jeep owner, looking to starting building out up my jeep. I drive a computer for work so this should be fun trying to work on a Jeep.

However, I totally conquered the first mod...change out the floor mats. It took awhile but i was able to get the Quadratec floor mats installed and operational.

Future wishlist -
Front Bumper - Poison spyder - Brawler Mid (on order)
Lift - want one, not sure which yet
Wheels/Tires - 33-35"
Rock Rails

Attachments

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Installed Rugged Ridge Black hood catches today. Getting the fender nuts off and the new ones installed was quite the finger torture test. They look great and feel real secure.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! Able to show a few more pics of the bumper? I have a white 2015 Sahara coming Thursday and thinking about this same bumper.
I can snap a few more tomorrow. Any particular angle you would like to see?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Silly question here from a newcomer - what is the purpose of that style bumper? Dig those aftermarket hood clips, BTW.
I am not an expert by any means, however, I knew I wanted to replace the stock front bumper. Also, I needed to be able get the Jeep tow ready ASAP for our motorhome and I didn't want to do the prep work twice. I live in Southern California so not much snow, but I did want to start adding rock crawling capabilities over time and add a litter better protection for the front end.

Few reasons I liked this bumper:
- Nice mounting spot for a future winch
- Narrower side to side
- Better front end protection than the stock skid plate and bumper
- Nice solid look and feel.

Number 1 reason I picked this bumper: I like the way it looks!:thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts