Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

New to the forum and I’m obsessed. Spent a good amount of time researching whether these tires would fit on my factory Jeep. I have no lift and no aftermarket fenders, and the fenders are not cut at all. The rims and tires came in today. I took them to the tire shop to settle it once and for all. They do not rub as of yet as my daily driver. I am stoked. The rims are black/bronze depending on how the light hits them. They match nearly perfect with the bronze accents that come on the 75th.

I have the teraflex tire carrier that I just need to mount the new tire on (its raining pretty hard). I also purchased a metal cloak 3.5 inch lift kit that I should be getting put on in the next couple of weeks. Put the summer soft top on last week that I bought off of Facebook market for 500 dollars.

Anyways here is the pic. I love it. Hopefully this post finds someone that is considering the Fuel Beast rims with a 75th Anniversary Wrangler. They are awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks great! Welcome to the addiction and forum!:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
What size wheels?

Yoozer, what size wheels are those? I have the same Jeep and I’m so happy to have found your post. I’ve been looking for wheels as I am ready to start my lift as well. I don’t know much about tires/wheels and am trying to figure out off I should get 20s or 18s with 35 tires. Love your jeep!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,905 Posts
Yoozer, what size wheels are those? I have the same Jeep and I’m so happy to have found your post. I’ve been looking for wheels as I am ready to start my lift as well. I don’t know much about tires/wheels and am trying to figure out off I should get 20s or 18s with 35 tires. Love your jeep!
Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts