Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to order a 2016 Rubicon or Sahara Unlimited in graphite, but 2 dealers in the Dallas area said that color is not currently available to order. Anybody know when one can order a 2016 Graphite and how long until it would attive?

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
The latest date is 10/26/2015. You might be able to order it around the beginning of the October allocation, and expect to get it around the end of November.

Of course, Jeep can change the date on a whim, at any point it pleases.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Granite may have been removed for 2016. It's not on the Jeep site in the 2015 configuration tool.
Granite is one of those really, really rare colors that comes back after being dropped. It was dropped for 2015 (and why its not in the 2015 configuration tool), but returning later in 2016.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Granite is one of those really, really rare colors that comes back after being dropped. It was dropped for 2015 (and why its not in the 2015 configuration tool), but returning later in 2016.
I'm so glad I ordered my Willys when I did - it was right in the few months that it was available. If I had waited another month, it wouldn't have been available. There are very few JKU's in Granite, and I have yet to see another Willys in granite on the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts