Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Still no Plum Crazy. I feel like I'm being screwed with.

That olive green leather on the Sahara sounds interesting.

WTF are "Rugged Ridge Black Spackle Fender Flares" on the '16 WW? Does the current WW come with different fenders? Did we just discover that Rugged Ridge is the subcontractor for the factory fenders? Wouldn't surprise me if it was OMIX-ADA, they make the MOPAR light bar. I'm sure that FCA outsources the plastic molding bits.

The Black Bear sounds interesting. 245/75R17 tires? Very thin rubber and small tire all around (31.5") on 17" wheels. Should be interesting. With the 3.21, probably a major gas sipper. Sounds like the perfect mall crawler. EDIT: Those were stock on the MOAB. Good to know. Doesn't look bad at all.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
WTF are "Rugged Ridge Black Spackle Fender Flares" on the '16 WW? Does the current WW come with different fenders? Did we just discover that Rugged Ridge is the subcontractor for the factory fenders?
Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't say "Rugged Ridge".

It just says "Rugged Black Speckle Fender Flares".

·
Registered
503 Posts
I thought I read somewhere where Rhino Clear Coat was going to be a "late availability" color, but according to this the only late color is the Mojave Sand.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Why can't the Rubicon have an option t have the seats like a Sahara? Sucks to only be able to do black
For 2016, one can't select the Saddle interior on a regular Rubicon?

Though, the new-for-2016 Olive Green is indeed a Sahara-only interior color.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
For 2016, one can't select the Saddle interior on a regular Rubicon? Though, the new-for-2016 Olive Green is indeed a Sahara-only interior color.
I know on my 14 only black was available, unless you go the Katskinz route then the options are limitless, but $$$

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Not really leaked....they have been ordering them for a week. Also not sure where anyone got the plum crazy rumor. I honestly think that would be a stupid move by Jeep. Plus PC is a Dodge color.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
I know on my 14 only black was available, unless you go the Katskinz route then the options are limitless, but $$$
You have a regular (non-HR) Rubicon, and you could not order the Saddle interior? True, for cloth, the seats are black with Saddle stretching, but such is still considered the Saddle interior and is suppose to be available on the Rubicons.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Just stumbled upon this on the Jeep.com site.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
You have a regular (non-HR) Rubicon, and you could not order the Saddle interior? True, for cloth, the seats are black with Saddle stretching, but such is still considered the Saddle interior and is suppose to be available on the Rubicons.
That's what I was told upon ordering. Even back then when I built it on Jeep.com/ca several times over a month while deciding exactly what I wanted, it was not an option. It was only an option on the Sahara.

It was also near the end of the production year so maybe that why? Ether that or they changed it for the 2015/16 models.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts