Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made the decision to get a new jeep. Getting the base model Sport in black, really only adding air condition, automatic, upgraded soft top, and the Black Steel 31" Dueler Tire package. Just curious if anybody had bought anything similar and if so what around did you pay for it? Just looking for any tips, info, etc so I can get the best deal. Going to be purchasing one in South Carolina so if anybody has any recommendations on dealerships, etc would love to hear that as well. Basically just looking for some info on what would be a good price for the Jeep I want to get with the stuff I have added on it. Thanks for any help or info you can provide.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You should be able to get around 8% off MSRP for a base level sport.

Here is one thing you might want to consider. The Black Steel 31" Dueler Tire Package is ~$1K. That same amount of money or less can buy much nicer take-offs from a Rubicon, Willys, or Sahara. When I ordered my Sport I was able to find a set of black Altitude Edition take-offs with under 100 miles on them for $600. I bought them weeks before my Wrangler even arrived. Rubicon take-offs generally sell for around $800 here in DFW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts