Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 1st jeep a couple months ago, I bought a 2.5in rubicon express lift. Seems pretty easy to install, so not worried about that. The thing im worried about is the front axel shifting since there's no track bar relocation for it. I know adjustable front track bar is obviously the best bet but I would like to install sooner then later? Has anyone done a jk rubicon express lift and not done the track bar if so how bad did the axle shift. Thanks for the help. Adding a pic after putting my bumper on!

·
Registered
53 Posts
2.5 in lift will only move the front axle over towards the driver side 1/4-3/8 of an inch. Not even noticeable. Only thing to watch out for is any rubbing of the passenger tire. You will not notice any difference in handling because the axles are not centered a quarter inch. A lot of folks opt for the adjustable track bars but even more don’t. It is unnecessary with a 2.5 lift

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2.5 in lift will only move the front axle over towards the driver side 1/4-3/8 of an inch. Not even noticeable. Only thing to watch out for is any rubbing of the passenger tire. You will not notice any difference in handling because the axles are not centered a quarter inch. A lot of folks opt for the adjustable track bars but even more don’t. It is unnecessary with a 2.5 lift
Thats not bad, I was gonna install it yesterday but came across a dude that was doing his and his whole front axel was shifted 2in to the drivers side. Im not sure what he did but looking at it made me nervous, so I decided to wait and do some more research before I go and do this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts