Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New to the forum here. I just bought a 2016 Sahara JKU in FL. My navigation system seems to contain map for only Florida. How do I get maps for other states?

·
Premium Member
6,901 Posts
Why do you think your map database has only FL? It should come with all states from the factory.

Also, welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
On my Kenwood/Garmin, you have to enter the state to be searched, then the address. Are the 430s the same, and have you done that?

Mark

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,901 Posts
Thank you! The nav won't allow me to search for any other state's address, only for Florida.
It probably has Florida as the default state. I'm not near mine right now but I think you can press "USA" if you want to search for a destination in another state.

You can d/l the Uconnect 430/430N owner's manual for detailed info on your radio at the link below. It is different than the regular owner's manual, which you can also d/l from that link.

DOWNLOAD A RECENT OWNER'S MANUAL FOR FREE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Sir! That was it. I had to specify the state first. Thank you so much for your help. I love the jeep. It has quickly become my favorite car of all time. Coming from BMWs, I love my jeep way more than those and loving the Jeep wave :). Merry Christmas and have a great day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts