Registered
127 Posts
The look on the dogs face... "how the hell am I supposed to get in there now!"

Jeep looks great!

Reactions: Whooops

·
Registered
57 Posts
She grew today! Thankfully I decided on 35's and didn't trust anyone who said 37's would fit in my garage. The current setup barely clears the entrance!
Did you have to do any other upgrade to run that size lift and tires on the Sahara? Would you put on 37s if they it would fit in your garage?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello! Sorry guys - I haven't logged in forever! Here's a pic of the Jeep. I'm super happy I didn't go with 37's as it wouldn't clear my garage (and technically that should have also been accompanied by a regear and spare tire holder.) I was originally looking at a 2 or 2.5" lift because I thought a 4"would be too much on 35's but it turned out great! I'm happy with the outcome. Clean lines and high enough! 😉😉

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the red on black! Do tell more... Lift? Setup? Tires/wheels? Thought you were looking at 2"?
Thanks! I was looking at a 2-2.5" lift initially because I thought anything higher would look off on 35's but I'm happy I went with this setup! It's a 4" Mopar lift; Fuel wheels (I downsized from my original 17's to 16's for more tire bulk)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She grew today! Thankfully I decided on 35's and didn't trust anyone who said 37's would fit in my garage. The current setup barely clears the entrance!
Did you have to do any other upgrade to run that size lift and tires on the Sahara? Would you put on 37s if they it would fit in your garage?
No other upgrades were needed for my existing setup. If I had gone with 37's they recommended regear and spare tire holder. But there's no way 37's would have cleared my garage so it all worked out! 😉

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice. I have a 3.5 lift with 35s. At first I thought that I should've went with 37s. The 35s grew on me and now I'm glad I stuck with them. Plus, 37s would require upgrades that cost a bundle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes agree!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can I ask what the height is of your garage door? I have a stock '14 Sahara JKU on the original 32"s (18 x 7). Nearly time to put on new boots and was thinking 3.5" lift with 35s (17 x 9). Looking at BFG A/T KOs. I like your 4" lift but I only have about 6 - 7" allowance to get it in the garage.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello! It's a 7 foot garage door opening BUT the entrance slab is on a slope which made my clearance a big concern. Luckily the 4" lift on 35's fit. I was going to do 37's and THANKFULLY I DIDN'T because no way it would have fit!

Can I ask what the height is of your garage door? I have a stock '14 Sahara JKU on the original 32"s (18 x 7). Nearly time to put on new boots and was thinking 3.5" lift with 35s (17 x 9). Looking at BFG A/T KOs. I like your 4" lift but I only have about 6 - 7" allowance to get it in the garage.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hello! It's a 7 foot garage door opening BUT the entrance slab is on a slope which made my clearance a big concern. Luckily the 4" lift on 35's fit. I was going to do 37's and THANKFULLY I DIDN'T because no way it would have fit!

Must be the slope... After reading this thread I had to go out and measure my garage door again. I'm right at 7' and running 40's with a 4.5" MC lift on my jeep.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts