Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and couldn't find an answer, figured I'd ask the folks here.

Do the factory upgrade LED Fog Lamp/Light (housing and all) fit the same mounts as the standard Fog Lamp/Light? I bought an aftermarket bumper (QT QRC Full Width) that is supposed to utilize the factory Fog Lights, but the LED ones dont fit... I was under the impression that the housing had the same dimensions. Trying to figure out if I should be looking for new lights or a new bumper.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
There were two types of Mopar LED fog light offered- the early JW Speaker style for 2016 and prior, and the 2017-2018 style made by Magna.

Both of those came in two types- one that fits the 10A/Hardrock/75A bumpers (with two mounting ears), and one that fits the standard bumpers (with four mounting ears).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There were two types of Mopar LED fog light offered- the early JW Speaker style for 2016 and prior, and the 2017-2018 style made by Magna.

Both of those came in two types- one that fits the 10A/Hardrock/75A bumpers (with two mounting ears), and one that fits the standard bumpers (with four mounting ears).
Thanks for the info! I have an '18 JKUR and the fog lights have 4 mounting tabs. I'm assuming the housings would be the same diameter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts