Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Doubt I'll be going with all the house-work (renovations) in full swing, but it should be a blast and I'm sorry to miss it if I can't take the time off. Rausch Creek is an awesome playground! If you're not familiar with the park, take your East Coast trail ratings and bump them by a half. ex: If you're comfortable taking Black-rated trails elsewhere, shoot for Blue-Black at Rausch or expect to be challenged by their Black-rated trails.

As of my last trip, there's still an unnamed RED obstacle at the bottom of the quarry. ~55 degree incline up 60ft or so, rolling over 2-3ft rocks straight shot into overgrowth of shrubs with a NASTY hole on the other side of the breakover. You crawl it without winching and you get to name it! :)

O_E

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'm going June 9-10

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doubt I'll be going with all the house-work (renovations) in full swing, but it should be a blast and I'm sorry to miss it if I can't take the time off. Rausch Creek is an awesome playground! If you're not familiar with the park, take your East Coast trail ratings and bump them by a half. ex: If you're comfortable taking Black-rated trails elsewhere, shoot for Blue-Black at Rausch or expect to be challenged by their Black-rated trails.

As of my last trip, there's still an unnamed RED obstacle at the bottom of the quarry. ~55 degree incline up 60ft or so, rolling over 2-3ft rocks straight shot into overgrowth of shrubs with a NASTY hole on the other side of the breakover. You crawl it without winching and you get to name it! :)

O_E

It looks like a lot of fun (watched a YouTube video or two)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts