Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I have two take offs from my 2017 JKU. All parts are located in the Houston area.

First is a set of white flares plus liners from my 2017 sahara. These are in great shape, but I replaced the factory flares with some aftermarket steel ones. Price is $400 for the entire set with the flares.

Second is the factory intake. 17k miles, comes with air box, filter and tube. Price is $60.

·
Registered
167 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have two take offs from my 2017 JKU. All parts are located in the Houston area.

Second is the factory intake. 17k miles, comes with air box, filter and tube. Price is $60.

Are you interested in shipping the stock intake?

If so, I’m in FL 32174, how much do you think it will be to ship?

Does it have everything to bolt the complete stock setup back together? (Hardware, screws, clamps, etc)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts

First is a set of white flares plus liners from my 2017 sahara. These are in great shape, but I replaced the factory flares with some aftermarket steel ones. Price is $400 for the entire set with the flares.

I will buy the flares, but i’m In Virginia. Have any idea what it would cost to ship?

·
Registered
917 Posts
I always see stuff I might like to have. Always in Houston or NY.
Bump for ya.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would guess he sold his stuff. I replied 12/20 but have yet to receive a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts

How much for just the rear flares shipped to Dallas? If no shipping how much for rear flares if I drive down to Houston? I have family in Austin. PM me if interested. Thx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts