Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my new 2017 JKU Rubicon and was told it had Bluetooth when I bought but it turns out it doesn't. The touchscreen looks like it does but it's not there. A little shocking for being a 2017 Rubicon but oh well.

Wondering what my best options are for getting Bluetooth to take phone calls from my speakers is and then started to wonder what my best options are for a speaker and subwoofer upgrade may be. Any recommendations on where a subwoofer can go?

Any insight appreciated!

·
Registered
194 Posts
What factory radio is in your unlimited? My Jeep Rubicon is a '13 and it has bluetooth that works just fine. i have the 430N head unit.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
It would need to have the Connectivity Group which includes Uconnect in order for BT to be present. Don't be too shocked. Be more shocked that BT is even available in a 10 year old design. ;)

As to your other questions... lots of audio upgrade threads here if you just do a simple search. I had my entire system replaced.

Reactions: Heavy-Metal

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
BT on the cheap

Go on Amazon and search for a T10. This little unit plugs in to your dash power adapter (aka cigarette lighter). Don't use the FM transmitter. Use a 6in audio cable from the T10 to the aux input on the front of your radio. Now you have phone to radio BT streaming audio and BT hands free phone calls. Quality is excellent for under $20.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the Amazon tip. I'll look into the T10, any one else used any after market bluetooth products?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts