Year:2018
Make:Jeep
Model:Wrangler
Mileage:35500 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.6
Trim:Altitude
It is time to part with our trusted one owner Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude JK. We special ordered this car brand new from Auburn Jeep in CA. This is the final year for the Jeep Wrangler JK and this specific model only had 225 total 2 Door units produced. The Altitude was a special package in the Sahara lineup that included special dark pieces of trim and special wheels. We have owned this car since new and it has been a flawless vehicle for us. Besides preventative maintenance (oil changes) it has not had to spend any of its time in for repair with the exception of a faulty heated seat module in the beginning.

This car has been very well cared for its entire life and has not been abused off road at all. It has only been in the snow a few times for skiing in Tahoe. We originally bought this vehicle as an extra fun car to have around but ended up loving it so much it became a primary driver but not driven very much as it only has 35,500 miles.

The jeep has had many improvements made to it for your enjoyment. A cold air intake was added to allow it to breathe better and improve the MPG. I have added a fabric soft top to make it easier to go topless. This was recently replaced under warranty in July 2022 it is like brand new. A tailgate shelf was added for keeping bags from moving all around. I have added 2 different cargo liners one for when the back seats are in and one when they are out. There is a new audio system added which allows for wireless Apple Carplay. I have also added headliners for heat absorption as well as noise reduction, in addition the entire bottom of the Jeep had been covered in sound absorbing material. The jeep also has carpet mats for the summer and rubber ones for the winter.

The Altitude package added a lot of extra visuals to the vehicle that are colored in black or diesel grey. Factory options I added were side airbags, automatic temp control, all weather mats, and automatic transmission as well as the alpine premium sound system.

Please let me know if there are any other questions you may have about this vehicle as I would be happy to answer them.

Mopar 8 year 85,000 mile warranty included !!!!!

1 of 225 2 Door Altitudes Built
35,500 miles
1 Owner Vehicle
Granite Crystal exterior color
Black leather seating
Altitude was a special package in the Sahara model
Power Bulge Hood
Hardtop with Freedom Top
New Bestop Sunrider Flip back Canvas top
Bestop Tailgate Shelf
Volant Cold Air Intake
Upgraded Sony Audio System with wireless CarPlay