Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I’d appreciate any help with this. When I purchased my JL in 2018, I found on the forums a buying guide which outlines the price of the Jeep as well as option prices, MSRP as well as invoice. I can’t seem to find it now. Can anybody send me a link to that guide? Also one for the JK as well? If you could help, that would be great. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,685 Posts
Are you thinking of Edmunds.com?

That’s the only one I can think of that allows you to build your vehicle showing both MSRP and Dealer Invoice for each option, side-by-side.

I think it only works for currently available vehicles, though. You may not be able to build a JK any more.

Good luck.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you thinking of Edmunds.com?

That’s the only one I can think of that allows you to build your vehicle showing both MSRP and Dealer Invoice for each option, side-by-side.

I think it only works for currently available vehicles, though. You may not be able to build a JK any more.

Good luck.
Hey Aldo,
No, I am speaking about an actual table that identifies the MSRP and INVOICE prices of the Jeep and options. I found the one for the 2018 JL, but it's on another forum, so I don't know that I am allowed to post something from another forum here. I want to find the similar chart for the JKs now.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
kbb or nada. you can post the information from another forum.

·
Super Moderator
10,685 Posts
Any published price table is going to be outdated as soon as it comes out, the way FCA keeps jacking up prices every five minutes.

If you do find one for JK, make sure it is from April 2018; that’s when production ended.

Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
10,685 Posts
Link not working. JL.Wrangler.Forum gets switched to Wrangler.JL.Forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts