Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any clue if they wil offer Freedom model in 2018? I was going to order one and just found out those orders for this year closed in April. Had dealer search and they found three within Three hundred miles but they were all black. That hides the decals. So now debating waiting a month when new order period starts or at least new models and options will start to become available

·
Registered
42 Posts
According to Milous on Jeep Garage, yes. But with everything with jeep they could change at the last minute. This is for the JK btw not the new JL.

Here are the editions currently listed.

Sport Freedom Edition
Sport Willys Wheeler
Golden Eagle
Sahara Altitude
Rubicon Recon

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I was going to order one and just found out those orders for this year closed in April.
That's two months longer that originally thought. :)

If/when the Freedom Edition returns for the 2018 JK run, I would not hesitate to get your order in. For the 2018 JK, general order banks open on August 10, 2017 and production starts on October 2, 2017. So, a 2018 Freedom couldn't be any early than that. So, you have a bit of wait.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
It's been so damn long, but is the JL going to be an 18 also?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes the JL will be a 2018 model year, but Jeep will be making a 2018 JK "classic" for a few months into 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts