Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2018 JKU Sahara (altitude). I’m looking to put the silver Sahara Badge I’ve seen in the New JK/JLs as the altitude has no real badging. My dealer says they can’t order them...anyone know where I can purchase?!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I recently purchased a 2018 JKU Sahara (altitude). I’m looking to put the silver Sahara Badge I’ve seen in the New JK/JLs as the altitude has no real badging. My dealer says they can’t order them...anyone know where I can purchase?!
If you have a VIN for the model the part you are looking for came on, you may find your dealer can now (magically) locate and order the part based on VIN with some work. If you have the part number, even easier ;).

Mopar Part # 68291782AA

Alternatively:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2018-2020-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-SAHARA-Fender-Emblem-Nameplate-OEM-MOPAR/391974635529?epid=20011291214&hash=item5b43824809:g:26gAAOSwf15adgxx

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,218 Posts
There really is no badging for Saharas in the JK era. Not for special editions except the Polar Edition and a few Oscar Mike editions that I am aware of. Winter. Black Bear, etc have no badge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts