Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have officially placed my order. I have not had a better experience with this side of buying a car ever, such a hassle free experience. I have had to go to other dealerships who try and give you all these sales tactics, try and make you think your getting a good deal, try to get you to purchase things you don't need (I live in South Texas, I do not need the winter package, its 108 degrees outside, no I don't need a seat heater). Anyway, just wanted to share, super excited here, let the waiting begin!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,674 Posts
Welcome to the Forum flipflopgirl72,

What plans do you have for mods to your new Wrangler?
Is this your first Wrangler? Did the salesman tell you about the Jeep wave?

While you're waiting, search around this forum for ideas about Wrangler modifications and places to play with your new toy.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum flipflopgirl72,

What plans do you have for mods to your new Wrangler?
Is this your first Wrangler? Did the salesman tell you about the Jeep wave?

While you're waiting, search around this forum for ideas about Wrangler modifications and places to play with your new toy.

Good Luck, L.M.
Thanks for the comment. No, it is actually my 3rd jeep, I am currently driving a 2007 Sahara but have been wanting to upgrade and have just been waiting for the right time and want. I have been saying for a couple of months how it would be amazing if jeep made a roof just like the One-Touch sky roof and then one of my patients told me they had one. So I looked into it and a month later, I've ordered the exact jeep I want. I'm a standard type of girl and it is almost impossible to find a standard anymore. I'll be hanging around a lot more looking for ideas of what I plan on doing first. I did decide to add the steel bumper after. I've ordered the trail system package which I'm excited about. Will get some molle bags and the table for the tail gate for sure. We camp out a lot and I am a trail runner so being outside is a part of life for us.

I need to decide on a name so I can do a decal for the side, thinking about a mountain scene with a runner and a beach scene with a SUP.

thanks again for stopping by!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
awesome color choice! saw a skytop at my dealer the other day for the first time and looks really sweet, being able to take the side panels off is super rad. godspeed waiting, i hear that's the hardest part ...someone should really write a song about that.

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Shrug. I don't see any teal at all. As I said, pics probably don't do the color justice.
If you see those two colors next to each other they look nothing alike.
As long as the pics aren’t overexposed they show the true color. The pics above dont show the true color and that coming from people who actually own the Jeep.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
If you see those two colors next to each other they look nothing alike.
As long as the pics aren’t overexposed they show the true color. The pics above dont show the true color and that coming from people who actually own the Jeep.

Now that is totally different from the other 3 pictures posted in this thread.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice color! I almost bought this one too, but got a better deal on the oven blue color!

·
Premium Member
16,900 Posts
I have officially placed my order. I have not had a better experience with this side of buying a car ever, such a hassle free experience. I have had to go to other dealerships who try and give you all these sales tactics, try and make you think your getting a good deal, try to get you to purchase things you don't need (I live in South Texas, I do not need the winter package, its 108 degrees outside, no I don't need a seat heater). Anyway, just wanted to share, super excited here, let the waiting begin!!!
Congratulations. Very exciting. I am possibly an exception in that I enjoy the anticipation. It's like Christmas Eve used to be as a kid except it lasts a few weeks. IF you decide on some accessories (this and that) you can browse/shop and have them at the ready for the day your baby comes home :) Fun stuff.
Lots of good info and some very helpful Folks on the forum.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts