Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice!

Post some pics of the engine bay and any differences with the diesel option.
Here is the engine bay, there is not a lot of room left but I am fine with that. I bought the extended warranty so working in there is not my problem, LOL. The power is great. I used the Tazer to adjust tire size and it hold 8th gear with no issue with the bigger tires. Fuel economy right now is about 26 mpg but I only have 600 miles on it. Time will tell on reliability, I own a crane sales and service shop and we work on Diesels every day so I understand the emission system very well.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could not find a single diesel anywhere in DFW. Gave up and bought a gas one.
Jeep is filling sold orders first before dealer stock. I have not seen one out there but there may be canceled orders around if you look really hard. Its been taking over 3 months from order to delivery for a lot of people. Somehow I got lucky and it was 33 days from order to delivery. That's why I named it Lucky D .

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really like that color.
I have found some people love it and others not so much. There seems to be no in between. I love the color, I ordered it just the way I wanted. I putt every major option on it except the Sky One Touch roof. All the moving plastic parts scare the crap out of me. I love what the Sky One Touch roof accomplishes but could bit you in the butt over time.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Still dont see it as a build option on jeep.com. what was the cost of it as an.uograde option over the gas option engines?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
637 Posts
How is the TQ? In Low Range?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts