Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I see locally I can get a 2019 JLUR with the options I want but also a few I don't need for around 10% off MSRP. I am seeing however in some threads that people are getting 10% or more off MSRP on new build 2020s. I can get exactly the options I want and nothing more or less with a new build and that discount would be great.

I'm in SoCal which is a hot Jeep market so I feel it may be difficult to achieve.

Some notes in other threads said people received between 6-8% off of invoice.

How do we actually go about convincing the dealer to give that discount level?

Thanks for your help!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I just got a 2020 JLUR via Dennis Dillon in Caldwell, Idaho. At least for reference do yourself a favor and call and price with them. My order took just over one month to be in at the dealer. I think you might find it is well worth the drive back home with a new Jeep.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got a 2020 JLUR via Dennis Dillon in Caldwell, Idaho. At least for reference do yourself a favor and call and price with them. My order took just over one month to be in at the dealer. I think you might find it is well worth the drive back home with a new Jeep.
Thanks for the input, I think it would be worth the $6k to drive it back home from wherever, especially if I am just ordering it new and get exactly what I want.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
That is exactly what I did. Call Billy Hennessy at Dennis Dillon and order a Jeep. Ask him his honest opinion on options and he will tell you what he thinks. He really helped me out on a few options that I looked at but really don't need. (208) 649-9632.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts