Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

Long time Lurker, finally signed up.
Have had 11 Wranglers. YJ's, TJ's, and 2 door JK's

Have not had one since 2013... but now looking to make the jump back into a 2020 Wrangler Willys edition Unlimited

Jeep website has some crazy lease numbers showing $42K MSRP, $285/month with 10% down). But every dealer I have talked to (well, only two), is giving me payments in the $480 range - WHAT!

I am a member of Tread Lightly for a few years, and get the FCA discount (although one dealer said it applies to 2020, one said they dont know yet), but even with them giving that discount, and me putting money down, the numbers are WAY off

Has anyone done a 2020 yet? Or have access to residual for 12K and 15K, and Money factor?

Thanks!
Barry

(and I look to be more involved once I get the jeep!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello All

Long time Lurker, finally signed up.
Have had 11 Wranglers. YJ's, TJ's, and 2 door JK's

Have not had one since 2013... but now looking to make the jump back into a 2020 Wrangler Willys edition Unlimited

Jeep website has some crazy lease numbers showing $42K MSRP, $285/month with 10% down). But every dealer I have talked to (well, only two), is giving me payments in the $480 range - WHAT!

I am a member of Tread Lightly for a few years, and get the FCA discount (although one dealer said it applies to 2020, one said they dont know yet), but even with them giving that discount, and me putting money down, the numbers are WAY off

Has anyone done a 2020 yet? Or have access to residual for 12K and 15K, and Money factor?

Thanks!
Barry

(and I look to be more involved once I get the jeep!)
here is the Jeep info from the website...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts