Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received a 2020 yet. My JL 2 door sport has been built and sitting in KZS for almost 2 weeks.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Has anyone received a 2020 yet. My JL 2 door sport has been built and sitting in KZS for almost 2 weeks.

I can say that my Wrangler, was still in waiting-to-ship status, as it was unloaded from the truck at my dealer. :D

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Has anybody received a 2020 with death wobble yet?? LOL
I envy you guys. I am waiting for the factory turbo 3.6

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: Jeep chat is no help. All they can say is it is in shipping. $1495 to travel 150 miles and it has been 2 weeks. Amazing how you can track your jeep all the way through the build but when it is loaded on a truck it is lost and you get no information. Dealer has been great but they are powerless.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Update: Jeep chat is no help. All they can say is it is in shipping. $1495 to travel 150 miles and it has been 2 weeks. Amazing how you can track your jeep all the way through the build but when it is loaded on a truck it is lost and you get no information. Dealer has been great but they are powerless.
Yes. when my was built I wasted a few calls to Jeep Chat.... The morning I got an email with my Jeep pic on his lot awaiting me (little over 3 weeks from when I said "Yes build it") that morning Jeep told me it was too early to tell check back in a few weeks. I went and picked it up about an hour later.

I never called back to get a status update :)

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
So you think you are really tracking it through the build. Then POOF, they loose it. LOL. I ordered a Chevy truck back in the 70's and they said it fell off the train. LOL

Reactions: lolpetewtf

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
Because FCA does not ship vehicles. It's done by another company.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
What has worked for me (at least my last two...) Order it and then go spot squirrels and/or shiney pennies.

Forget about it until your phone "Dings".

Makes Life easier.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What has worked for me (at least my last two...) Order it and then go spot squirrels and/or shiney pennies.

Forget about it until your phone "Dings".

Makes Life easier.
And, scan all the aftermarket suppliers. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts