Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long does it take to build the 2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon? I was told by dealership 6-8 weeks. It has been 16 weeks, and still have no answer. It’s not even showing in production yet.

·
Banned
105,749 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ
Unless you are getting a 392, then 16 weeks doesn't make sense. I suggest that you have a meeting with their Sales Manager. Some here are even taking delivery in about 4 weeks. But 6-8 sounds more normal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ
Unless you are getting a 392, then 16 weeks doesn't make sense. I suggest that you have a meeting with their Sales Manager. Some here are even taking delivery in about 4 weeks. But 6-8 sounds more normal.
Thank you so much for the information. I am still not getting any information from dealership other than status which shows as D. I am wondering since I am having the one touch sky top as part of package if that is what is causing delay. It is just frustrating not knowing or getting answers 16 weeks later. Appreciate your help!

·
Banned
105,749 Posts
Thank you so much for the information. I am still not getting any information from dealership other than status which shows as D. I am wondering since I am having the one touch sky top as part of package if that is what is causing delay. It is just frustrating not knowing or getting answers 16 weeks later. Appreciate your help!
O.K, I have heard others saying, that the one tough has been delaying orders. Some parts shortage.

You may want to see if a Moderator will move this Thread to our JL General Forum. You should receive more response there.
I will TAG a Moderator for you. @aldo90731

·
Registered
129 Posts
Unfortunately Jeep has never explained how they decide which Jeeps to build and which orders are left waiting. There are October orders still in D and D1 while January orders are being built.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O.K, I have heard others saying, that the one tough has been delaying orders. Some parts shortage.

You may want to see if a Moderator will move this Thread to our JL General Forum. You should receive more response there.
I will TAG a Moderator for you. @aldo90731
Thank you so much for your help! Would greatly appreciate if a Moderator can move it along. I have VIN# and VON# needed to see about status. I can email moderator if that is what is needed. Thanks so much for your help!!!!!

·
Banned
105,749 Posts
O.K., another option would be, for you just to report this thread. The three vertical dots right top corner of your original post, just click on it. This will then go directly to the Staff. Then just ask them to move your thread to the JL General Forum. Then click on send.

·
Super Moderator
15,222 Posts
Moved your post here to JL General. Hope you get resolution to your wait soon.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Quick question????? Will the JL General contact me via post on wrangler forum?
JL General means this section of this forum. JL General Discussion. You must have posted this question in a less appropriate section originally.

No one here follows up on orders for people really or works for Jeep. You can get information either from your dealer or from https://cryptostickers.net/Default.html by clicking Track New Order and using your VIN.

If your dealer doesn't know anything and cryptostickers doesn't show a build sheet or window sticker yet then just be patient pretty much. Keep in mind when you ordered it 16 weeks ago the 2022s weren't even being built yet. They started production December 16th and then took a break for the holidays. I just got ours delivered from an 11/02/2021 order but different Jeeps with different parts can have different delays because of supply shortages at the factory.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do I go about expediting order more quickly? It is still just showing as ordered, with no build date. Dealership is stating April 2nd as build date. How do I find this out? Is there any way it can be put in to production earlier?

·
Registered
1 Posts
how long does it take to build the 2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon? I was told by dealership 6-8 weeks. It has been 16 weeks, and still have no answer. It’s not even showing in production yet.
We ordered our 2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon the first week of December 2021 and were told it would take up to 150 days. I am at 129 days today and checked the status and I am still in the same status I was when I placed the order, D status so I don't think the 150 days since order is going to happen.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Your dealers is the one that will have the most information.. Mine turned into a 22 pre order hence, it took 5 months. There is no way to expedite your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
We ordered our 2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon the first week of December 2021 and were told it would take up to 150 days. I am at 129 days today and checked the status and I am still in the same status I was when I placed the order, D status so I don't think the 150 days since order is going to happen.
I think we all pretty much know that the dealer isn't going to be honest about delivery times. If they told people it was going to be 6-8 months, a lot of people wouldn't bother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered 3/18/22 and the build was scheduled for 4/26. I contacted the chat today and was told the build was complete and that it was in the shipping phase. They could not provide a delivery estimate yet.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I think we all pretty much know that the dealer isn't going to be honest about delivery times. If they told people it was going to be 6-8 months, a lot of people wouldn't bother.

My dealer did exactly that. They told me straight up expect 6 months. It came in 5 months. A dealer that tells a customer any less is asking for a pissed off customer.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts