Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I am about 24 hours away from purchasing a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport. It comes with the hard and soft top which are both in great shape.

Anyways, after I decide maybe to remove the doors for a nice warm weekend, where do I mount the side mirrors? And how is it done?

Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have to buy the mirror relocation brackets or is there another way to attach the mirros to the side?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, its a TJ. Its a 2004 Wrangler Sport. I think he did mention the dealership did have the mounts. I'll just ask for them or if they're not available I'll order them and bite the bullet.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Grats on the jeep, welcome to the family. Ask for the mirror mounts but if they dont have them oh well, they arent much.

What color is it?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a dark blue. I'll post some pictures of it when I get the time. For now I don't plan on doing any mods to it. I would like to get some payments under my belt first.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Its a dark blue. I'll post some pictures of it when I get the time. For now I don't plan on doing any mods to it. I would like to get some payments under my belt first.
Smart, just do little things for now like im doing. Things that dont cost much. ;)

~Lev

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yeah

I plan to! You know something to pick up the ladies and giddity giddity giddity goo!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I plan to! You know something to pick up the ladies and giddity giddity giddity goo!
I just take the top off when I take my dog for a walk in the park and iv gotta beat them off with a stick.

:cool:

·
Registered
688 Posts
It has made very lil difference on this end. Top up. Top down. In the rain. Sunny day. Washed (me or the jeep). The babes just havent been commin. : <

C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts