Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone is running a 265/75/16??? Would love to see some pics if anyone is running these. Thanks alot, searlo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me explain why i am asking this. I have decided on a 32" tire but not sure whether to go with a 265/75 over a 32/11.50because of the tread width. Since finding out that I have 3:07s, I need to keep as much power ass possible (regearing is not an option right now). I already traded my 4" springs for three inch springs so I think 32's will look good but I think that 1 inch less rubber on the ground will help out a little bit. I know they cost more, but if it saves power I am ok with the difference. It is pennies compared to regearing. Any thoughts, ideas, opinions good or bad? thanks, searlo

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes I am running Nitto 265/75/16 on a 07 Wrangler X (stock rubber was way too small) with a 2" Skyjacker BB the pic on my profile is the best pic I have with me but I will be heading home in a couple weeks and can get a better pic if ya want I have to get some better pics anyway so just let me know. If you cant see it well I can try emailing a bigger copy but it wont be really clear its just a cell pic, but hope it helps and yes I love the way they look on a JK.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, that looks really good. Looks like you have plenty of room if you decide to go bigger.

Just wondering if anyone has this set up on a tj?

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
well i run 32's on my TJ...next set of tires im swappin out the steelies for some lighter wheels. may go to a skinny 33 but definitely lighter wheels...

i have 3" of lift with 32's...looks about the same as 265 but a little wider...i can post pic if you want

1 - 8 of 8 Posts