Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im thinking of selling my TJ but not really sure what a fair price is, it has the following:

76,000 miles
4.5" RE lift
2" body
tranny lift
MORE motor lift
MORE rear shock brackets with 5150's
front shock tower extendes
Yukon 488s
dana HP 30 with locker
dana 35 with ARB superior kit (locker, shafts, seals)
on board air
tom woods DS
33" super swampers on Half 8's
REI Fuel cell (15 gal behind seat)
Warm i8000 winch
wilderness express full rack

the bad,
small dent in front right fender
dented tail gate (go figure) lol
fifth gear pops out (3550 tranny)
no front shocks ( just put the towers in and haven't bought them yet)

I live in PA about 3mi from RC but I don't get to use it a lot so im debating selling it... :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think it is very market dependent. If you were down here in Florida and without seeing pics, I would think the rig would go for about 10K +or- 2K but is hard to say without pics and knowing what year.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
That'd be around $8k around here, give or take depending on who wanted the exact mods you have. Most of the modded jeeps I looked at had one or two things I would have kept, and the rest was just stuff I would've had to replace, even the expensive stuff.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Also very dependent on how rusty or rust free it is
I would think so too, simply because of how rust will make a vehicle around here worth next to nothing. However, it appears as though out east they are all rusty and it seems to not affect the price as much as I would've thought based on what I've seen posted. Seems weird as hell to me, but whatever.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
sounds like its built well and I will assume with the 3350 it is a 6cly. with all things considered i would say a low of 7k(as is, to a high of 10(if the trans was fixed)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking 7ish myself,
It is the 4.0 6cyl. only rust is on the dent in the fender (surface) the rest is sold. thanks for the input guys.
I think ill list it at 7300 just to get rid of it since I'm trying to build the JKUR now ;)
I know i'll miss it though. the wife even said keep it and make it a trail queen, so,,,,we'll see :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I missed the trans part, and the missing front shocks, but it sounds like you have your starting point. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks,
the shocks are easy, i'll pick them up next week regardless, I just welded the towers in last month and haven't had time to measure full flex yet.
as for the tranny thing, it was rebuilt 500 miles ago (2 and 5th) but they don't make a 5th gear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts