Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 5th - 7th Carolina Trails Off-road is hosting the 2nd annual Spring Uwharrie Invasion at Uwharrie Nation Forrest. Last year was a big success so we've double our trail rig participants to 40 rigs. Sign up is either in person at one of our monthly meetings, or on our website at:

Home

Fee is 10 dollars, which just covers the camping. Raffles and such are free! We've already booked group camp for the event. Raffles, grab bags, guided trail ride, all inclusive. We will have two trail groups again, as that was very successful. One will be for modified rigs and/or experienced drivers. The second group will be for stock rigs or novice/intermediate drivers. Intermediate/novice trail riders will be able to negotiate all trails with a stock Jeep. Don't worry, Myself and a couple other experienced spotters will be on the ground to keep you safe. We are gathering some premo sponsors for the event and expect to have some awesome raffle/ give away prizes.

Search our site for information and photos from last years event!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Shouldn't you mention there is a daily or season pass to ride there (the choice is up to the driver)?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Root16

Brian with ROOT16 will be wheeling with us during the event. Really glad to see small local businesses, like this veteran owned one out of NC, joining in on the festivities. Check'em out! He will work with the price of product for those of you participating in the event, to help get your rigs ready.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are definitely looking forward to this event. It is going to be a blast meeting some new Jeepers and hearing directly from them the gear they are looking for, at an affordable price. We will set up a discount code for CTOR Uwharrie Invasion attendees in the next week or so that we shall pass on to the CTOR President. The only way to get it is to sign up for the event. Events

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Barbie Jeep Race

Like it wasn't going to be fun enough, we've got enough interest that we will be having a down hill Barbie Jeep race after our trail ride Saturday afternoon. To participate, you must be part of the event, have a stripped power wheels (no motor or batteries), wear a helmet, and of course sign a waiver. The winner will get a cool prize. :rock:

·
Registered
416 Posts
This sounds like a blast! Very excited! Might need to go looking for a stripped down power wheels jeep. I don't think my little one wants me stripping hers down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
416 Posts
So we'll be driving 4 hours to get there after work Friday. How much are we going to miss? Guessing we'll get there about 7pm. Is most everything going on Saturday? Night rides going on? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
172 Posts
May 5th - 7th Carolina Trails Off-road is hosting the 2nd annual Spring Uwharrie Invasion at Uwharrie Nation Forrest. Last year was a big success so we've double our trail rig participants to 40 rigs. Sign up is either in person at one of our monthly meetings, or on our website at:

Home

Fee is 10 dollars, which just covers the camping. Raffles and such are free! We've already booked group camp for the event. Raffles, grab bags, guided trail ride, all inclusive. We will have two trail groups again, as that was very successful. One will be for modified rigs and/or experienced drivers. The second group will be for stock rigs or novice/intermediate drivers. Intermediate/novice trail riders will be able to negotiate all trails with a stock Jeep. Don't worry, Myself and a couple other experienced spotters will be on the ground to keep you safe. We are gathering some premo sponsors for the event and expect to have some awesome raffle/ give away prizes.

Search our site for information and photos from last years event!
Are all the spots already filled? And x2 about going up friday afternoon? How much will we miss?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I still haven't heard about Friday but looks like there's still a few spots open. Just go to their website:

http://carolinatrailsoffroad.com/events

Just scroll down and click "Buy now". Brian was very friendly. See you there!

Thank you so much. Im kinda hesitant about missing a lot of stuff on friday. Let me know if you learn anything

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thank you so much. Im kinda hesitant about missing a lot of stuff on friday. Let me know if you learn anything

Will do. I just sent a message inquiring about this thru their website. I'll let you know what I hear back.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oh i never would have thought of that! Smart idea

He already responded! He said we won't miss anything on Friday it's going to be more time to set up camp and everyone meet up. Saturday will be the big day it sounds with getting the passes at the outpost, splitting into two groups then hitting the trails, the downhill Barbie jeep race, raffles, lunch, more trails, maybe invade a local restaurant that evening for dinner. So don't hesitate to go! That works out perfect so everyone can get there and get settled in and rested for Saturday. Very excited. Sounds like a great group going and very friendly (as most jeepers are! ). Hope to see you there! We'll be the two mango tangos!

·
Registered
172 Posts
He already responded! He said we won't miss anything on Friday it's going to be more time to set up camp and everyone meet up. Saturday will be the big day it sounds with getting the passes at the outpost, splitting into two groups then hitting the trails, the downhill Barbie jeep race, raffles, lunch, more trails, maybe invade a local restaurant that evening for dinner. So don't hesitate to go! That works out perfect so everyone can get there and get settled in and rested for Saturday. Very excited. Sounds like a great group going and very friendly (as most jeepers are! ). Hope to see you there! We'll be the two mango tangos!

That sounds awesome! Hopefully the calendar is free

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So sorry I wasn't quicker on the draw with the question. For some reason I'm not getting notifications when people post. As noted, you won't miss much. I'm going to post a timeline up for everyone in the next few days. Just getting the little details squared away so things go smoothly.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts