Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a friendly refresher for all those leaving for Kessie's this Friday, 3/27th, here is the original link with the caravan meeting point.

Meeting place - I294/80 Oasis

Time - 3PM

Day/Date - Friday, March 27th

Map, address and other details are in the original link:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f107/kessies-weekend-1124226.html

Check in here so we know who all is expected to join the caravan...so we don't lose anyone.

Looking forward to it ...cheers:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Still planning on it...

Still need to wash it after this shitty week and do a possible ujoint and redo that ground.

I'm pretty much outta time. :eek:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'll be heading out straight from downtown, but not sure I'll make the 3 pm meet up.
Angela will have the jeep and my girls, I believe she was going to try for 3.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
I'll be heading out straight from downtown, but not sure I'll make the 3 pm meet up. Angela will have the jeep and my girls, I believe she was going to try for 3.
Ryan, since your girls aren't fans of driving in the back...and since I'll be once again solo...I'll have an open seat if need be. :D

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Ryan, since your girls aren't fans of driving in the back...and since I'll be once again solo...I'll have an open seat if need be. :D
Hmmm. That's mighty nice of you! Maybe we make them compete for the spot, or earn it by favors. Jeep wash, neck massage, beer fetching, sandwich making...
I'd better be careful, Ang might make me participate in that just for a spot in my own (her) jeep!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hmmm. That's mighty nice of you! Maybe we make them compete for the spot, or earn it by favors. Jeep wash, neck massage, beer fetching, sandwich making...
I'd better be careful, Ang might make me participate in that just for a spot in my own (her) jeep!
This is why i have children.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Ok. Before we get yelled at for getting side tracked...:eek:

I only have a one dog now :'( and no children. So I have no free labor.

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Bob, Janet and grandson Bobby will be at the greet and meet, staying at the Hilton and then wheeling at Kessies. Don't think we will be in time for the caravan. So we will see you there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks! Cassie had a great time with you!

I am planning to be part of the caravan. Ryan can meet up with us when he gets off work.

We are staying Friday and Saturday nights - joining in on tink's ******* vacation.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I won't make all the par-tay-ing but I'll see you guys at the 101 and wheeling on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I will be heading down on Friday after work and will miss the caravan. I'm planning on meeting up with everyone Friday evening.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Schedule cleared, could meet at 3pm tomorrow. So how many are meeting?
still taking count as responses come in. So far, including you, I think it's 4 and 2 more checked in a while back. That's why this thread to get a refreshed list...so no jeeper is left behind😊

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok folks, if you are coming along for the caravan please acknowledge for a final count

1 - 20 of 48 Posts