Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
who cares, leave the pavement and put it in 4low

I'm on 37's and will give any honda civic a run for its money.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rubicon2013 10th and i am not dreaming beating Honda Civic.Lol, jeep is a slowest vehicle. Tell the truth.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Don't need speed when you can crawl

·
Registered
574 Posts
You have been awarded the mall crawler and street queen rainbow badges of honor.

And the civic decal for trying to rice up a jk.

·
Registered
574 Posts
The world would get better without haters...

Dont hate me for saying the truth...
Genius... you do realize that statement applies to you too? Hating on the JK because its slow with larger tires. Did you even regear? or changed the shift points if using auto? Doubt it, you didn't even know what lift to put on 6 days ago. Nobody is denying the truth, its just that such truth is completely irrelevant to the type of car.

99.99999% of the people on this forum know that a jk gets sluggish when adding larger tires, even those new to wranglers, as its common sense and only logical. Except you, who apparently was expecting a horsepower and torque boost to use to it for drag racing.

Have fun riding over wheelchair ramps with your jk street queen.

What's next? the JK does not handle as well as a corvette with 3.5 inches of lift and 35s? Meeh... the world would be better without people lacking common sense.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Bigtrubicon Hey u finally got it done. 4wp Santa Ana? We're having a run this Sunday to Gormon. Ur more than welcome to test out ur new goodies. Go to the California section and check out the "07/14/13 Gormon" thread.
Yes i did but not santa ana. I got it done at New Century in Westminister CA. 2.5 RUbicon express with 295 75 17 = 34" recomended by the tech. I like it very much. Will post some pictures ASAP.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
What's next? the JK does not handle as well as a corvette with 3.5 inches of lift and 35s?.
Nah I bet it will be something about the brakes not stoping the jeep as good as they used to. Or at least that's the way it usely goes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Genius... you do realize that statement applies to you too? Hating on the JK because its slow with larger tires. Did you even regear? or changed the shift points if using auto? Doubt it, you didn't even know what lift to put on 6 days ago. Nobody is denying the truth, its just that such truth is completely irrelevant to the type of car.

99.99999% of the people on this forum know that a jk gets sluggish when adding larger tires, even those new to wranglers, as its common sense and only logical. Except you, who apparently was expecting a horsepower and torque boost to use to it for drag racing.

Have fun riding over wheelchair ramps with your jk street queen.

What's next? the JK does not handle as well as a corvette with 3.5 inches of lift and 35s? Meeh... the world would be better without people lacking common sense.
GSN talk to yourself?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.