Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy's, I just called the jeep dealership in merrillville Indiana and asked them how much will it be for a 2 1/2 budget boost and 17inch tires. And they told me..... well! 3, 500. What cha think? Is that to much? Should I keep looking.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well I just bought a Rough Country (I know before you say it rough country is bottom of the barrel, long story) 2.5 spacer lift, 17" Enkie's and Goodyear 35" fierce attitude(5 of each) and I paid around 1700.00. But I live on an isolated island in AK so shipping cost me a ton, except on the tires I bought those from the exchange so shipping was free.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yikes!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wait mine was a good deal? I thought I was spending to much, but I did get the wheels on clearance and the pice per tire was 320.00 each but I got them for 260.00 each. They were on back order and by the time I got mine the price had went up. But since I ordered mine at 260.00 that's what I paid. The rims were a steal 70.00 each but then shipping to my little island was 300

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm so new @ this. Some of the terminology being used I'm totally oblivious to. I need to read my manual again. ; )! All I know is the size of my tires, my jeep is for leisure driving only. But I want it to be funky and fun. I live in chi town. (Chicago )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts