Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new here but I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler black sport 2 door and I'd like to get a decent 3.5in lift. I know I need to replace other parts when doing this but many people I talk to have conflicting opinions on what specifically needs to be changed and what items I should buy to change them. I don't know enough about brands and the car itself to know what to change so I figured I'd ask you guys.

Thanks for the help!:happyyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I chose a 2.5” lift because I didn’t want to spend the extra money on other parts, but I wanted my ride ready for the trails I was about to do. Now I want a 3.5” lift as well and I’ll be slowly working my way up tomupgrade parts.
The kit I got was the Jks suspension kit from extreme terrain. The kit pretty much includes some of the stuff you’ll need to work with the 3.5”.
You definitely need some brake lines to replace as the stock one are short. You’ll need exhaust spacers so the driveshaft doesn’t get in the way. You’ll also actually need new driveshafts as well. Adjustable front trackbar(included in the jks kit). Rear track bar brackets(jks kit). Front lower control arms or brackets to lower them. Front and rear sway bar links(jks kit). Front and rear bump stops (jks kit).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts