Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Guys so here is my Jeep Now
Its got a 2 inch bb with 100k stock spring on 31s
I plan on going with the 3 inch rustys offroad lift kit because i really only have 500 To spend,Do you think it will make a big diffrence,Correct me if im wrong but im guessing my springs have a little sag to them with 100k,I ethier way im sick of the BB because i want it done right,What do you guys think?!?!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
there is nothing 'wrong' with a bb.. but your right.. a real lift kit will be better.. i never ran a rustys kit myself.. but a couple friends did.. id compare it to a procomp lift..

the shocks werent that great.. and also you may find out after you install the kit, you might need a front adjustable trackbar

i know a few people who have the zone kits as well..free shipping.. and also.. no drop pitman arm.. which isnt really needed without a front trackbar anyways.. they are both about the same quality entry level lift kit.. for some reason i just like the zone kits a lil more

Zone Offroad 3" Suspension System 97-06 Wrangler TJ

your gonna wanna run bigger tires eventually tho.. i fit 33s with about 3'' of lift and body lift.. you can run 32s just the 3'' kit

ps.. nice fox sticker.. i got one on my hardtop too

1 - 2 of 2 Posts