Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on which kit is preferred. I have a guy locally that has a pro comp nitro leveling kit that I can get for the same price as the Terraflex and get the extra inch. Waiting on my wheels to ship now and debating on 33s or 35s and leveling kit for mostly on road and light trail use for now. no rock climbing or anything wild until i do all the strengthening and upgraded parts for a good lift, lockers and 37 inch tires. Does anyone have experience on the Procomp Nitro lift and also pics with current wheel tire set up.

In case my signature doesn't show up...I have a 2015 Sunset Orange JKU with 6 speed and Max tow 373 gears. The wheels i ordered are 17 inch Vision 395 wizards 8.5 inches with -12 offset for about 4.25 back spacing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I could have reworded a bit differently. Since this is a 3/2 leveling kit rather than the terra flex 2/1 leveling kit, is there anything special I should do because of the extra inch of lift? it comes with shock extenders and all and plan on upgrading them eventually anyway when i get a real lift. should i get exhaust spacers or anything else right away?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just had this kit put on my 2013 JKU. I think it makes my 33s look too small although everybody says it looks great....considering 35s after a gear change!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts