Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are my soft top door uppers. I removed and sold the soft top and the dude didnt need the plastic parts that the doors close into. Came off a 2003 Wrangler, I guess fits all 97-06 models. Say $30 or best offer plus shipping unless you want to come to Roanoke and pick them up. ALSO I have a body armor license plate hitch mount bracket. Fits a 2 inch receiver, textured black coating, never been installed. You can find it on amazon between $35-45 plus shipping, ill do $35 to your door. Also is a stock front bumper off a 2003 wrangler. Fits 97-06 models, no "milk jug" end caps but includes rubber bumperetts, $50.

All items can be picked up in Roanoke, Va or I will ship on your dollar. All prices are negotiable and will go to whomever can make the best offer. PM me your email address and ill send a pic. Thanks for looking, Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Door surrounds sale pending. Everything else up for grabs

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpity bump bump

·
Registered
123 Posts
ill take the plastic peices if the sale falls thru plus the plate bracket.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Door surounds sold, other items up for grabs. Make me an offer so I can get rid of this stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts