1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image-3800363815.jpg

2003 jeep Tj with 3.25" RC lift
35" BF All terrain with rock crawlers

There was a mixup in tires and was supposed to have 33s. I now need to put a body lift on so what would y'all recommend? Would like less expensive route but most trustworthy, no junk

·
Registered
647 Posts
I hope you know there's a lot that goes with 35s as well as just lift! Don't wish you to get stuck on the side of the road!

·
Registered
293 Posts
What rear axle you have dana 35 your running risks dana 44 you will be ok the dana 30 your front axle assuming you don't have a rubi can handle 35's as well but just start looking into upgrade ing your axle shafts if you plan on getting into medium size trails if your only doing small stuff you'll be fine w/ dana 30-44 n 35's

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would also look at ZONEs body lift they are reputable and a sister company of BDS

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What rear axle you have dana 35 your running risks dana 44 you will be ok the dana 30 your front axle assuming you don't have a rubi can handle 35's as well but just start looking into upgrade ing your axle shafts if you plan on getting into medium size trails if your only doing small stuff you'll be fine w/ dana 30-44 n 35's
I will not be rock climbing or doing anything crazy. Small trails mainly

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some of that is depending on how you drive it I agree with the gear change eventually you'll want it and SYE you won't need unless you go above 4" on suspension lift seeing as she only has 3" and looking to add 2" in body lift it will be ok but it's always recommended
I have a 3.25" suspension and 1" or so body lift. Finished it yesterday

·
Registered
647 Posts
Some of that is depending on how you drive it I agree with the gear change eventually you'll want it and SYE you won't need unless you go above 4" on suspension lift seeing as she only has 3" and looking to add 2" in body lift it will be ok but it's always recommended
Is agree but braking is pretty important as well as steering at least just for pure safety

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
brakes, steering, gears, axles...ready/set/go lol

like the white

·
Motorized toy collector
3,761 Posts
I have 3"springs, 1.25"BL, 35's. Enough room with proper bumpstops.
But, as everyone else has said, there is a lot more to it than making room.
Brakes, steering, gears, axle swap, are just a few things I upgraded.

You have a nice Jeep.

With stock fenders and trimmed flares.

With MCE Flat front fenders.

·
Motorized toy collector
3,761 Posts
I just bought a 2014 Sahara it has the hard top on. How do u put the soft top on
Hey Jimmy. Welcome to the forum. This is the TJ forum..1997-2006 models.
I am not sure how the soft top works on the new Jeeps.

Try asking this question in the JK section...2007 to present.

Nice Jeep in your avatar. I like the color.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts