Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ow do you guys apply it. Spray on a microfiber cloth and apply or spray directly on the top? I do not have the premium top.

Thanks

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Put a cheap plastic drop cloth between the top and the body. Tape off the windows. (You do NOT want it hitting your windows!) Spray or some guys even use a foam brush or roller to apply. Then wipe with your microfiber towel.

:)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Put a cheap plastic drop cloth between the top and the body. Tape off the windows. (You do NOT want it hitting your windows!) Spray or some guys even use a foam brush or roller to apply. Then wipe with your microfiber towel. :)
damn, ......you beat me to it.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I used the roller technique around the windows and edges, however I'm not sure how well it really got on there. This Spring I plan to remove the 3 back windows on my JKU and put a clear dropcloth under the top to give it another nice coat. I may do a little more around the windows, i'll just have to tape them up again

·
Registered
156 Posts
I did mine in garage. Just used a small micro fiber rag and sprayed a lot onto the rag and wiped on. Bigger section of top I sprayed some directly.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts