Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fairly certain this is the size KO2’s and lift I’m going to get, but would appreciate anyone with this combo to post pics. 305’s don’t seem to be posted much...I just don’t want to go all the way with 35’s.
If you have 285’s with a the mopar lift, it might be interesting to compare.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
285 75 17 with Mopar 2" lift

Perfect... the 285 75 17 is what I’m looking at and if my chief looks like yours... I’m a happy camper- exactly what I’m looking for.
I’m now looking at nito terra possibly. How is the ride after the mopar 2 lift?
Great looking Jeep

·
Registered
2016 JKU 75th Edition, 2" Mopar lift 1" spacer lift, Ultimate Dana 44 front, Front and rear locker,
283 Posts
Perfect... the 285 75 17 is what I’m looking at and if my chief looks like yours... I’m a happy camper- exactly what I’m looking for.
I’m now looking at nito terra possibly. How is the ride after the mopar 2 lift?
Great looking Jeep

I did not notice any change in ride quality with the lift. I did not use the cam bolts that come with the kit. My nitto ridge grapplers have been very good for me since it is my DD.

·
Registered
2016 JKU 75th Edition, 2" Mopar lift 1" spacer lift, Ultimate Dana 44 front, Front and rear locker,
283 Posts
I’m Doing the lift and nitto 285 75’s in a week... did the spare fit ok with the third light there?

I installed the Teraflex HD tire carrier and brake light extension bracket. I am not sure if the stock set up will work.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I went with 285 75 17s toyo ridge grapplers and the mopar 2 inch lift. Very happy with it and actually had the Jeep dealer in Frisco Tx do it-and they did well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
285 70r17 Falken wildpeak NO lift, but is a Rubicon, my DD . Very happy with it, gonna keep it a couple years and go 3.5" and 35's then.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts