Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This set has right at 8,200 miles on them and have been rotated twice including the spare so they're all pretty equal in miles. There are no gashes or cuts in the sidewalls as I think these sidewalls are a little tougher than people give them credit for. They're mounted on 16x8 Method Race Wheels 301's in matte black with 4.5" backspace. There are a couple small scrapes on the wheels, mostly just a couple bolt heads.

I'm only selling because I'm moving up to 37's next week. So I need them till Wednesday Nov 7 or 8 and might hit 8500 miles on them at most. I am willing to ship, but on buyer's dime.

These are just two quick pics I took after rinsing them off. I'll really clean them tomorrow and put up better pics showing wheels and tread depth

Asking $1500.

I can deliver in the Denver area or meet somewhere within 1 hour of denver if it helps the sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics of wheels

Wheel 1- Perfect wheel.
[URL="
[/URL]

Wheel2- One small scratch on inner lip
[URL="
[/URL]

Wheel 3- Perfect wheel
[URL="
[/URL]

Wheel 4- This one is the worst. Scratch on several bolt heads as well as the center cap and a few where tire and wheel meet on outer edge of lip.
[URL="
[/URL]

Wheel 5- A couple small scratches on lip and a few bolt heads scratched.
[URL="
[/URL]

I have 1 extra center cap I can send when I dig it out of the garage to replace the scratched one.

Here is a link to where you can see better pics: Duratracs pictures by rooster4541 - Photobucket

·
Registered
796 Posts
Are those true beadlocks? our just look a likes?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts