Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my 31's. Slightly used Wrangler Duratecs.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Nice. You're going to like that tire. Just wait for the snow to start falling and go out and have a ball.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had 31" Duratracs on my 97 (and now 33"s on my 03). Like BLK00TJ said, you will love them in the snow!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. No lift. Got a 5 year old who complained when I took off the side steps. Not sure if its me or not but are they a alittle loud on the road. Fine on the street but loud around 60-70 on the highway.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Thanks. No lift. Got a 5 year old who complained when I took off the side steps. Not sure if its me or not but are they a alittle loud on the road. Fine on the street but loud around 60-70 on the highway.
You must have better ears than me. I only hear whooshing from the wind on my soft top.:D What tires did you have on there before the duratracs? It may be a difference between the two that I'm not hearing.

My 4 year old daughter loves the challenge of climbing into my Jeep. She refuses any help in or out.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I had BFG A/T KOs before my Duratracs, I couldn't hear the BFGs at all on the road. Now around 65-70mph with the window down, I do hear a slight whhrr sound but it's not really not loud at all.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had BFG's AT's. Noticiably louder but not sure of they are still breaking in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts