Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a set of pro-comp wheels with new 33's, so its time to sell my Gambler wheels with 31's on them. I have had the 31's on my TJ for 9,700 miles. All street driving and some snow driving. They work very well in the snow. The tires have very very little wear so far. There is no cupping, feathering, or uneven wear. As you can see from the pictures there is plenty of tread left. Most reviews I've read say that these tires go between 55-65,000 miles before wearing out. I would like $750 or best offer for the set of 4 wheels and tires. Thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
277 Posts
Any chance you'd be willing to sell just the rubber? And if so, how much?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DK - a local guy already contacted me about the tires, I am offering them for $500 to him without the wheels. If the deal falls through tomorrow I will let you know asap. thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy never got back to me about the tires, so yes I still have them... last night I separated the tires from the rims so if someone wants them please PM me. I would like $500 plus shipping since they are practically brand new. thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Responded to PM - sale pending on the tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What about the wheels? How much and are there 5 of them? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts