Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it. I have 4 tires for sale. Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. I'm not quite sure what to price them. I'll start with 200 for the set. 24k miles on them. They're in great shape. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm just selling on this thread to start with cuz you're the ones I will wheel with.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Don't need em but I'll let my looser friends who don't have WF know.

If the mods see this, they might get angry. :hide:

Good luck!

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Coolio. I didn't even think about that. Thanks
I've never had an issue but they have that whole "don't do it, or I'll kill you!" (Or the no exceptions stuff) worst case they'll move it...not sure if they'll delete it.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, only posted a few things for sale here.

·
Administrator
42,612 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Some pics. Top tire has the most tread.
Are you coming down to Fort Wayne for the Kessies get together? I might get a lot more interested if I don't have to drive to Chicago to pick these up :)

I like 'em!

Pm me maybe? I also have a night run in my 18wheeler to Michigan City 3 nights a week!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've never had an issue but they have that whole "don't do it, or I'll kill you!" (Or the no exceptions stuff) worst case they'll move it...not sure if they'll delete it.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, only posted a few things for sale here.
I thot this is a "For Sale" section? Says so on top...

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm supposed to be selling tires tonight. If the sale falls through, i will contact the next person. If no one hears anything from me, then I sold the tires. I'm not sure how to delete this thread.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm supposed to be selling tires tonight. If the sale falls through, i will contact the next person. If no one hears anything from me, then I sold the tires. I'm not sure how to delete this thread.
10-4. Thx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts