Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some pics of how the cooler lines are run on a factory auto TJ. Any help would be really appreciated. I'm doing a manual to auto swap, but didn't have the luxury of pulling the parts myself so it's been a guessing game. Almost there!

·
Knows a couple things...
49,416 Posts
I have done that conversion but don't have photos of how the hard coolant lines are routed. What I did discover is that the bends in the hard lines are specific by model year. I.E. the '99 hard lines that came with the used '99 32RH I bought didn't even come close to fitting on my '97. I had to order '97 hard lines from the dealer. With the right hard lines they are easy to route and install as they only go one way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jerry, I used your swap and soleman's swap as my improvised how to. I got everything from another member on here and made sure to get stuff from the same model year per your advice in soleman's thread. Everything seems to be going well except these coolant lines and the backup light switch plug is different. I just can't really see how the lines fit in there without hitting. Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts