Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a a 32RH transmission issue.

A month ago I flooded my 32RH, found out about the shitty breather. Pulled the transmission and had it rebuilt. Also had the breather relocated to one that can go to top of firewall.

I got the transmission back and installer everything was great. Has run for 2 weeks strong no issues.

Now all of a sudden it is sluggish to take off. It started off going this hit and miss. Now almost any takeoff from a standstil.

Other then take off being hit and miss taking off sluggish it was fine through 2nd and 3rd.

Now to add to it sometimes it don't shift into 3rd.

I drained some fluid it's blood red. Fluid level is ok.

I have a 90 day warrenty on transmission but want to see if that's the problem because it's a bench build which means I need to drop it again.

Thanks in advance

·
Knows a couple things...
49,405 Posts
I'm familiar with the 32RH and hate to say that you're gonna have to drop it and get it back to the shop that rebuilt it. That's nothing like a simple TC cable adjustment, there's something going on inside it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Leave it installed. Take back to the rebuilder and let him see what its doing..

That way he is not just digging around in it trying to find what you say it is doing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was the response i figured i was going to get haha, i just wanted to rule out anything else that could cause it first :) thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all sorry to post on a old thread here but im lookin at buying a tj here soon and was wondering if the 42rle has any venting issues like the 32rh does?

·
Retired Moderator
100,608 Posts
Hello all sorry to post on a old thread here but im lookin at buying a tj here soon and was wondering if the 42rle has any venting issues like the 32rh does?
Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts