Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the threads and can't seem to find my answer.
My fiance bought me Barricade flat fenders for christmas and they are still in the box. I am currently running '14 sahara wheels/tires (great deal and my Grabbers were bald). I have 2" susp lift. Have a set of Irok ND's sitting in garage waiting for wheels (235/85/16 or 31.7x9.3 according to conversion chart)
My question is with the flat fenders will the Irok's look under sized?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks. I don't have any links right now, but I plan on buying the jks discos soon. As far as flex goes, I haven't really done anything crazy besides some mudding. But I didn't experience any rub while I was out there. There is 6 and quarter inches from the top of the tire to the fender(front) and tires measure exactly 32.8".

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Do you have disconnects? If so, at full flex how far from fenders are the tires?
Btw nice looking jeep
I'm glad you got some pictures in here! What looks good and right is so subjective. However it looks like you end up with a similar wheel gap if you go with 4" and 33/32's or 2" with flat flares and 33/32's. It looks good in my opinion! Post up some pictures when you get everything bolted up!

-Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts