Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thX to help from everyone on the forum we have our 'new to us' JKU set up the way we like ...

-2014 JKU Polar (debadged hood)
-TeraFlex Leveling kit
-Quadratec Moab Wheels (gunmetal) .. thX to Quadratec for making all the purchases way to easy!!
-4.10 gear swap (Yukon gears)
-GoodYear Wrangler Duratrac - 285/70 R17 (white letters painted with duplicolor tire paint and flipped inside)
-OEM TPMS from Shrader (btw .. i would prefer to find a shorter valve stem offering but was not successful)
-SuperChips FlashPaq
-Daystar spare tire bumpers
-Genssi White 3157 3057 High Power LED reverse lights
-PlastiDip grill to match wheels (PlastiDip color - Anthracite)
-clear paint protection on hood, fenders & windshield frame

add a bunch of detailing, a few warranty repairs (radiator, leaky freedom top) & some FluidFilm and it's ready for ski season ... maybe more mods come spring ...

BTW - OEM Polar Edition wheels up for grabs...PM if interested

Attachments

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Hey there Wrangler twin (well almost)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
we have been looking at those hood latches .. do you like them?
Yeah, I love them. A lot of people ask me about them when the see them. They like them as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I am going with the 285/75/17 Nittos on my HR, Really dig the White.I too am ordering those hood latches. Post up more pics.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Updated picture. Waiting on a 52" light bar for my next upgrade. 33" with the Teraflex leveling kit.
Looks awesome Peter T..........love the orange.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.