Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
541 - 560 of 1159 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have a 2" lift now but heres a picture of 315/70/r17 mastercraft courser MXT tires with 2" wheel spacers because i used stock wheels. Only had to barely trim air damn so i just ripped it off

Attachments

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Finally got my Duratrac 33s!

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Would I have any rubbing with a 285/70/17 ko2? Have a heavy smitty bolt xrc bumper and smitty bilt steps? Would I need spacers?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Can't vouch for trail riding. Just got these on over the Christmas Holiday.. They're only 1'' taller then the stock tires. Granted about 2.5'' wider but the wheel is offset 1.75'' further outside so when you cut the extra tire width in half ( some inside and some outside of wheel hub and factor in the extra 1.75'' of wheel offset I don't think it will be a problem for me. I don't plan to do any real serious crawling as I use it as my DD most of the time but do plan to hit some easy trials this spring..
M/T MTZ ( Black Friday sale 30% off these tires)

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
What is needed to run this set up with no rubbing? I have 17 rockstar wheels?
I have Duratracs in that size and have no rubbing issues. My Quadratec Moab wheels have 4.75 backspacing. As long as your Rockstar wheels have 4.75 or 4.5 backspacing I can't imagine you would have any issues.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have Duratracs in that size and have no rubbing issues. My Quadratec Moab wheels have 4.75 backspacing. As long as your Rockstar wheels have 4.75 or 4.5 backspacing I can't imagine you would have any issues.
From what I found they r 4.53 back spacing so I should be ok

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Just got the Duratecs on (285s). No lift, but front is sagging from the bumper & winch. I wil be taking care of it with some progressive springs in the spring. I did have to put in about 1/2" of washers on the spare tire carrier so that it would not be touching the 3rd light. But it is still touching the antenna so another 3 washers tomorrow.

I do have some rubbing and have 1.5" spacers on order.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just got the Duratecs on (285s). No lift, but front is sagging from the bumper & winch. I wil be taking care of it with some progressive springs in the spring. I did have to put in about 1/2" of washers on the spare tire carrier so that it would not be touching the 3rd light. But it is still touching the antenna so another 3 washers tomorrow. I do have some rubbing and have 1.5" spacers on order.
I have a heavy bumper didn't order my tires yet. I do have a 4.53 back spacing. Where is ur rubbing coming from? Will ur spacer handle the issue?

541 - 560 of 1159 Posts