Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pretty well seen it all
2020 Rubicon Unlimited Diesel
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As events turn, my JK use has changed to about 95% on Interstate roads now, so I'm going back to the stock tires and rims for fuel economy and ride. Set of 5, Mickey Thompson 305/65 17 (33 1250's) mounted and balanced on Black Rhino 17 x 9 Mint Matte Black rims. Tires all have 8/32nds tread and were only on the Jeep for exactly 3500 miles. Includes 5 new TPMS installed. I don't think it would be worth my time and effort to try to ship, so local pickup in SW Fla. (Fort Myers area). No issues with either tires or wheels. All in like new condition. 1500.00 takes them. Email me at jtjcannon (at) gmail.com. Here's a couple of pics on the Jeep.

·
Pretty well seen it all
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I missed the edit timeline, but these have 18/32" tread left, not 8/32. New are 18.5/32, so these are actually as new. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
These look great! I live in Miami and coincidentally I'm driving up to St. Pete tonight. Unfortunately, I'm going from my 33s to 35s (have a 2.5" Teraflex lift). Otherwise, I'd be all over these! How is the road noise and the drive on the ATZs? I have the MTZs on mine.

·
Pretty well seen it all
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ATZ's are relatively quiet compared to most mud tires. They drive great on pavement as long as you keep the pressure down around 28 or so. Off road, they really work great. I've never had a problem in mud or deep sugar sand. They kill fuel economy by around 3 mpg, but now with fuel cheap, that really isn't that much of an issue for me. They look so good on compared to stock, I might just keep them around but cash talks as you all know. Got a guy coming over tonight to look at them, but don't know if he's just a "tire kicker" or buyer. :)

·
Pretty well seen it all
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold locally. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts